- 1 tbsp Sucralose (or Splenda)
1/2 cup 2% Milk (or another milk of your choice)
1/4 tsp Vanilla Extract
Sandwhich Size Zip-lock Bag
Quart Size Zip-lock Bag
6 tbsp Rock Salt
1) Measure out and mix sucralose, milk, and vanilla. Pour into a small zip-lock bag (sandwhich size)
2) Take a quart size zip-lock bag and fill about halfway with ice. Add rock salt
3) Place small zip-lock bag into the bag with the ice and seal it closed.
4) Squeeze the large bag with your hands for about 10 minutes or until the mixture in the small bag is firm
5) Pour ice-cream into a small cup and enjoy!!